My business Organization is
Kamar Indonesia/KARINDO (Indonesia Chamber) is a business organisation established under the Indonesia law in 2006, as demanded by Indonesian Business communities.
Vision “To create business opportunities by assisting in the development of partnerships to the World Business communities”.
Bridge your Business to the world
Fight for your businesses
Bring our members into long term and sustainable business relation with each other.
Meet potential biz partners from all over the globe
Where KARINDOs are
in Indonesia (Head office) and has Representatives in The USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
KARINDO bridges your business to the world and helps you to :
Promote your goods and services
Assisting your Sales
Creating Business Partnership and Investment
Facilitating Business Information
Arranging Business Ventures
Be informed about trade shows, exhibitions and fairs & Road show in Overseas
Assisting to find business Partners
Upon your request
KARINDO informs you:
Import and export
How to do business with your partner
Other Related things you request
1.The fact that there are many products and services that meet overseas market demand but can not be exported due to information and access gaps to meet their clients.
2. Excellence in fulfilling the promise-completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information.
3. Developing visibility to generate new business leads.
4. We have active overseas team
5. Find access to new markets, grow your sales.
6. Make you to get closer to current and new market information
In Indonesia our members are from Private Sectors, State Own Enterprises, Provincial Government, City Governments and who wants to get overseas markets, investors and others. It’s also welcome to you who want to enter into Indonesian market with 245 million consumers and be our member.KARINDOs are Supported by Asia Coordination-Tokyo Japan, Indonesia Employer Association, Indonesia City Council, Indonesia-China Friendship Association, Smart Workshop, AOTS (Japan) Alumni Association-West Java.
1.China partnership Program; At the end of this year we will bring Indonesian Business Communities to China for Business Gathering.
2.We organize and promote to our member here and partners in overseas to participate in Exhibition/Trade Show/Business Fair in China, Indonesia and Singapore
3.Collaboration with Japanese Production House in Producing Documentary, Commercial Film and Journalist Report, The project ahead are In Jakarta, Komodo Island and Sumbawa island.
4.Business Partnership with several foreign Partners are underprocessing.
5.SME Development with West Java Regional Government is underprocessing
Founder; Ali Syarief & Iwan JPS, Advisor; Solihin GP, Sani Lupias Abdurachman, Mr. Kazuo Aida, Prof. Thomas E. Hogan, Phd, Mr.John Mc Sweeney, Mr.Curtis S. Stearn, Mr.Lee Chol Sook, Dr. Kadarsyah, President; Dedy Wijaya, Executive Director; Ali Syarief, Overseas Team; Mr. Baharuddin Ghani-Singapore, Mr. Liu Qillin-China,Mr. Hou Xu Jin-South Korea, Ms. Juliet Widjaya-Australia, Mr. Kazuo Aida-Japan, Mr. Grit Samulprai (woody)-Thailand, Ms. Rachel Wong-Malaysia,Mr.Mark Batcheck-USA, Treasurer;Teddy Sugiharto, Business Development; Musadad R Said,Ross Symes,Ir.Halimah. Business&Management Consultant; Henky Njoto Widjaja/Smart Workshop,Business/Market Analist; Rudy Jauhar S.PR Director;Dian Anggraeni, Lawyer;Sonny Martakusuma&Associate, IT Support;Zulkarnain Yusuf&R. Ardiansyah Natakusumah.
1. Q: How to set up a new Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Company in Indonesia?
A: – Foreign Investment (Penanaman Modal Asing/PMA) should be incorporated as an Indonesian limited liability company (Perseroan Terbatas/PT) and domiciled in Indonesia.
– To invest in Indonesia an investor should first look at “Negative List of Investment” (Daftar Negatif Investasi /DNI) contains those business sectors that are absolutely closed to all investment, closed to only foreign investment, and which are still opened under certain conditions. Outside the list, all sectors are opened to investment.
– Foreign investment approval will be issued by Investment Coordinating Board (Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal/BKPM) in Jakarta. However , for project located in a Bonded Zones, investors should submit the application to BKPM through the respective Bonded Zone Authority.
– To apply for a new investment approval applicants have to complete and submit 2 (two) copies of form Model I/PMA which should be a minimum participated by 2 (two) shareholders.
– Following the evaluation process, The Chairman of BKPM will issue The Investment Approval- Upon the issuance of the investment approval, a new company can be legally established through the execution of the articles of incorporation in notary deed form.
2. Q: What is the difference between The Investment Approval and The Permanent Business License?
A: For Establishing the new company should have the investment approval which is usually needs more or less 36 months for setting up Land / Building and Machineries and there after the company having started commercial production shall be required to submit Permanent Business Licenses (Ijin Usaha Tetap/IUT) to BKPM for Operating stage.
3. Q: How many Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) are there now in Indonesia?
A: The Capital Investment within the framework of FDI as well as Domestic Investment approved are mentioned at facts & figures on our website http://www.bkpm.go.id.
4. Q: How to set up a new Representative Office in Indonesia?
A: – A foreign company Representative Office (Kantor Perwakilan Perusahaan Asing/KPPA) outside the finance sector shall be established with the approval of the Chairman of BKPM.
– To apply the approval , applicants have to submit 2 (two) copies of form Model KPPA to the BKPM Office with the following attachments.
5. Q: How do we know about either a business field is open for investment or other business is closed?
A: Basically all of business fields are opened to investment in the framework of FDI as well as Domestic Investment, except some of those business fields are closed or regulated ones as stipulated as “Negative List /Daftar Negative Investasi (DNI)” as those mentioned in Presidential Decree number 96/2000 jo.118/2000.
6. Q: What kind of Tax incentives are provided for the company?
A: Now , investment in certain industry and in certain region will be granted tax facilities as follows:
1. Reducing net (taxable) income up to 30% (5% per annum) of the value of the realized investment
2. Accelerated depreciation and amortization
3. Loss carried forward facility for period of no more than 10 years
4. A 10% income tax on dividends, and possibly being lower if stipulate din the provisions of an existing particular tax treaty
7. Q: Is it possible to have 100% shareholding for Foreigners?
A: Yes it is, basically a new company can be established in the form of 100% foreign ownership, which should be a minimum participated by 2 (two) shareholders either as foreign individuals or companies entity according to legal conditions.
8. Q: Who is the contact person that we can ask about the progress in processing and finishing the such approvals?
A: We will let you know about the persons depend on the kind of application , in other hand you can try to find out as stipulated as the structure of organizations mentioned in our website
9. Q: How long will it take to finish an investment approval?
A: The entire process would take a maximum of 10 (ten) working days since completing the application letter and its attachments.
10. Q: About Policy
A: Depends on the level of the strategic policy or operational measures
11. Q: How much does it cost to have an investment approval?
A: There is not any cost to be spent at all to have the approval , it is free of charges formally.
12. Q: How about Racing winning the local championship?
A: We don’t think Racing could win ever again. We are talking about a very poor team with no soul. That’s the typical case of ‘pechofrio-sitis’.
Further at http://www.kamar-indonesia.com